ENJOY A CAREER YOU LOVE AT SCHNEIDERMAN'S FURNITURE!
At a Glance
Product Specialists are people, people! You will help guests build beautiful spaces in a fulfilling, lucrative role that champions growth and positive change.
As a Product Specialist at Schneiderman’s, you will:
- Actively present the best mid-to-high end furniture lines while working your design magic
- Warmly join our guests on their furniture journey by listening to their needs as they shop our showrooms and website
- Build lasting relationships and be ‘the person’ who expertly knows the best furniture options for each project and space
- Communicate effectively through the entire process from inspiration to delivery and beyond
- Promote Schneiderman’s brand and best-in-class service every day
As a Product Specialist at Schneiderman’s, we will:
- Provide an extensive New Hire Training Program with time spent at our Lakeville location to be an effective guest-driven product professional
- Supply iPads and mobile technology programs to help you connect and grow your business
- Use focused marketing programs to bring in ample clientele
- Offer Advanced In-Home design training for premium compensation
At Schneiderman's, you will have the advantage of working with a great group of professionals, some of whom have been employed with us for over 25 years! Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Full benefits package if you work over 30 hours/week (Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and ancillary benefits)
- 50k base with bonus based on performance
- Liberal merchandise discount
- Opportunity for growth
This item is available to view at our Showroom. Pre-order in-store or online to lock in today's price.