Shop at any of our showroom locations to create a home that suits your lifestyle and budget.
10am - 6pm
For Your Best Shopping Experience
to ensure proper furniture fit
to expedite shopping
to design your perfect space
Some of the steps we’re taking to make Schneiderman’s a safer environment for guests and employees:
- Best practices training for our associates regarding COVID-19.
- Introduced personal shopping appointments to walk the showroom 1 to 1 with a product specialist
- Adapted resource centers to promote social distancing for guests making custom fabric selections and special orders.
- Now offering FREE virtual design services. more info
- Social distancing during the in-store checkout process by reducing the number of computers at our kiosks from 2 to 1.
- Removed extra materials around our kiosks including inside rugs, extra stools and phones.
- Assigned one door for entering and one door for exiting with new signage.
- Wheel chairs are accessible to customers through their sales consultant and will be sanitized after each use.
- Hourly routine cleaning schedules that include wiping down surfaces, power motion buttons, elevator buttons, door handles and more. In addition, nightly sanitation in preparation for next day opening.
- Purell will be offered to any customer that uses a remote or motion button by the sales consultant.
- No longer offering customer pick-ups at stores. For a limited time, we’ve introduced - Free Local Garage Drop for guests who prefer a no-contact shipping method. more info
- Disposable pillow slips for testing mattresses.
- Protection shield for front desk specialists.
- To further reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, Schneiderman’s has established a policy of taking the temperatures of our associates when they report to work.
Mon. - Fri.
10am - 12pm
Book a personal selling appointment to walk the showroom 1 to 1 with a product specialist
Limit 4 guests per appointment