Shop mattresses, home office and other essential furniture needs.
10am - 6pm
Mon. - Fri.
10am - 12pm
Book a personal selling appointment to walk the showroom 1 to 1 with a sales expert.
Limit 4 guests per appointment
Reserve Appointment Now
For Your Best Shopping Experience
to ensure proper furniture fit
to expedite shopping
to design your perfect space
Some of the steps we’re taking to make Schneiderman’s a safer environment for guests and employees:
- All employees and guests are required to wear masks per the Minnesota state mandate.
- Best practices training for our associates regarding COVID-19.
- Introduced private in-store shopping appointments with reduced guests in store.
- Adapted resource centers to promote social distancing for guests making custom fabric selections and special orders.
- Now offering FREE virtual design services. more info
- Social distancing during the in-store checkout process by reducing the number of computers at our kiosks from 2 to 1.
- Removed extra materials around our kiosks including inside rugs, extra stools and phones.
- Assigned one door for entering and one door for exiting with new signage.
- Wheel chairs are accessible to customers through their sales consultant and will be sanitized after each use.
- Hourly routine cleaning schedules that include wiping down surfaces, power motion buttons, elevator buttons, door handles and more. In addition, nightly sanitation in preparation for next day opening.
- Purell will be offered to any customer that uses a remote or motion button by the sales consultant.
- No longer offering customer pick-ups at stores. For a limited time, we’ve introduced - Free Local Garage Drop for guests who prefer a no-contact shipping method. more info
- Disposable pillow slips for testing mattresses.
- Protection shield for front desk specialists.
- To further reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, Schneiderman’s has established a policy of taking the temperatures of our associates when they report to work.