Contest name: Schneiderman Sweepstakes
Contest Sponsor: Schneiderman Furniture, Inc., (hereafter “Schneiderman”), a Minnesota corporation, with its principal executive office address at 7727 Central Ave., Meadowlands, MN 55765.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Schneiderman Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), entrants must (a) be 21 years of age or older; and (b) reside in the state of Minnesota. Employees of Schneiderman and its affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, and siblings), and those living in the same household of any such employee, are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
How to enter: No purchase is necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 A.M. CST on February 15, 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CST on March 15, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). Entrants must have access to the Internet in order to participate. Normal Internet and usage fees imposed by your internet service provider may apply. You may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting your name and email address through the “Sweepstakes Entry Form” at https://www.schneidermans.com/contest during the Entry Period. By entering this sweepstakes, you are opting to receive emails regarding special offers, new product launches, and in-store events.
Prizes: Contest prizes include: (a) one Grand Prize Shopping Spree consisting of a $2,500.00 Schneiderman gift card, (b) five Silver prizes, each consisting of one Schneiderman gift card valued at $500.00, and (c) ten Bronze prizes, each consisting of one Schneiderman gift card valued at $100.00.
Gift card prizes may not be used to pay product delivery charges, are not redeemable as cash (except as required by law), and are not eligible for resale. Schneiderman is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. No replacement gift cards will be issued.
Winner selected at random: All Sweepstakes winners will be selected from among all combined eligible entries in a random drawing conducted on or about March 29, 2017 by Schneiderman, whose decisions are final and binding in all aspects regarding this drawing.
Notification of winners and claiming of prizes: Winners will be notified of winning within thirty days of the close of the Sweepstakes entry period. Such notifications will be made via email at the email address provided on each winner’s Sweepstakes Entry Form. Within five days of receiving such email notification of winning, winners must respond to the notification via email to claim their prizes and to provide the mailing address the winner would like his or her gift card to be mailed to. If a winner fails to claim a prize within five days of notification, the winner forfeits such prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winners who claim their prizes within the allotted time period will receive prizes via United States mail. Winners of prizes valued at or in excess of $600.00 should take note that Schneiderman must report such winnings to the United States Internal Revenue Services. Any taxes on winnings are the sole responsibility of the winner.
General rules of entry
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to receive marketing emails from Schneiderman.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- By submitting a contest entry, each entrant further agrees: (a) that Schneiderman may (unless prohibited by law) use entrant’s name, comments, city of residence, photograph, image, and/or likeness for advertising and/or other promotional purposes without further review or compensation in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide, and, where applicable, entrant waives his/her moral rights therein, unless prohibited by law; (b) to release and discharge Schneiderman and its affiliates from any claims, damages, or liability arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Schneiderman and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and causes of action which may arise to any person or party, including death or property damage, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize in the Sweepstakes.
- Schneiderman is not responsible for and assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to or theft, destruction, or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or communications line failure, regardless of cause, in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any website or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to any entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or other property that may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials related to the Sweepstakes.
- Any Sweepstakes entrant who commits fraud, provides false or misleading information, attempts to tamper or interfere with the fair operation of the Sweepstakes, or has acted in a manner Schneiderman deems to be disruptive or in violation of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and entries by such entrant will be void. Schneiderman reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if, in Schneiderman's sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or any other cause beyond Schneiderman's control destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness, or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or any part thereof.
- If any dispute arises as to the identity of a particular entrant, such entrant shall be deemed to be the account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry.
- The Sweepstakes and any disputes, claims, damages, and causes of action relating to the Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Minnesota. All Sweepstakes entrants agree that court jurisdiction is proper in the State of Minnesota.
- Schneiderman reserves the right to report to law enforcement any Sweepstakes entrant or any other individual attempting to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Schneiderman also reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Terms and Conditions and are fully familiar with their contents.
To obtain a printed copy of these rules, please submit a written request, along with a self-addressed envelope, to:
Schneiderman Furniture, Inc.
Attn: Admin Office
7727 Central Ave.
Meadowlands, MN 55765